Precision Biosensor is a fully integrated company that deals with a wide array of businesses ranging from the supply of raw materials to the R&D, manufacturing, distribution and sales of diagnostic reagents and analyzing devices.
Self development of FDA-approved monoclonal antibody
Know-how on LFA reagents composition optimization using fluorescence particle (Eu)
Operation of manufacturing facilities certified by KGMP and ISO 13485 (TÜV SÜD)
20+ global partners from Europe, China and Russia, etc.
Precise control technology over camera and light source
AI-based image processing technology
Connectivity technology for wireless data integration and diagnosis
Co-development of new test cartridges with global NGOs, domestic and foreign companies
Mobile diagnosis, multi-channel diagnosis and high-throughput analyzers are under development for satisfaction of the market’s unmet needs
Article 1 (Purpose of personal information process)
The Company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes. Personal information collected shall not be used for any purposes other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is modified, the Company shall take necessary measures, such as seeking prior consent, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
1. Handling and notifying various inquiries, such as inquiries on the website
2. Receiving applications and related documents thereof when hiring employees, and proceeding with recruitment process
Article 2 (Items of personal information processed, collecting methods)
1. Provided by data subjects in course of posting inquiries on the website: names, email addresses
2. Provided by data subjects in course of applying for a job: names, cellphone numbers, email addresses and resumes in any form prepared by data subjects
Article 3 (Processing and retention period of personal information)
The Company processes and retains personal information as follows.
1. Handling various inquiries, such as inquiries on the website: It will be destroyed immediately (within 5 business days) after achieving the purpose of collecting and using personal information
Article 4 (Procedure and method of destruction of personal information)
The Company shall destroy personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary owing to the expiry of the retention period or achievement of process purpose, etc. If the retention of the personal information is still required to comply with relevant laws and regulation, the Company will transfer the personal information concerned to a separate database (DB) or retain it at other storage place.
1. Destruction procedure: The Company shall select the personal information with reason for its destruction, and destroy the personal information with the approval of a personal information protection officer of the Company.
2. Destruction method: The Company shall destroy the personal information which is recorded and stored in the form of electronic files using the technical measures blocking its recovery and revival, and the personal information recorded and stored in paper documents shall be shredded or destroyed by a paper shredder.
Article 5 (Rights and duties of users and legal representatives, and exercising method)
1. Data subjects, their legal representatives and their delegated persons can exercise their rights to access, modify, delete, and request suspension of processing of personal information stored in the Company at any time. However, the Company can verify whether the person who makes such request is the data subject in question or his or her legitimate legal representative or delegated persons.
2. The exercise of the rights pursuant to paragraph (1) in this Article may be made through written document, telephone, e-mail or facsimile to the Company, and the Company will act in response without delay.
Article 6 (Measures to ensure the safety of personal information)
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Technical measures: Important data is protected through separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using file locks.
2. Administrative measures: The employees who handle personal information are limited to the persons in charge of personal information, and the Company has implemented administrative measures, such as providing regular training on the privacy obligations, and managing access rights.
Article 7 (Personal information protection officer)
The Company designates a personal information protection officer as follows to protect users’ personal information and to handle complaints in relation to personal information processing.
- Personal Information Protection Officer: Lee Seunghoon
- Department: Management Planning Department
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +82-42-867-6300
Supplementary provision (Effective Date)
Rejection of Unauthorized Email Address Collection
We reject unauthorized collection of any email address posted on this website using email address collection software or other technical devices. In violation of this, you may be subject to punishment according to the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network.